After over 20 years of in depth study, practice and sharing yoga, Gina brings a unique style of yoga to the community. Seated in hatha, tantra and more contemporary practices such a Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, Gina guides students into poses that transform old patterns held in the body. She gently and lovingly guides individuals to open into one’s True Self… one’s pure essence.
- Move safely into yoga postures for an outcome of optimal health and healing
- Release old patterns held in your body
- Receive a custom designed flow of postures for your individual needs
- Learn in the privacy of a one on one session
- Restorative and strenuous options available for groups and private sessions
- Gina has a traditional Hatha background, having extensively studied forms such as Ashtanga, Kripalu, Kundalini, Standing Wave, Anusara, Shambhava and more
Gina has created podcasts with photos of poses called Self Love: A Guided Visualization and Gentle and Restorative Asana Flows, which can be downloaded for free by signing up for our mailing list.
She shares Yoga world wide, and in her private studio in Crestone, Colorado. Gina is a certified yoga instructor, yoga therapist & Yoga Alliance registered teacher trainer, specializing in the Therapeutic Benefits of Yoga for injury, illness, pre- and post-natal, immobility, surgery recovery and emotional healing. Gina is a Certified - International Association Yoga Therapist.
Private Qigong Instruction
Qigong is a gentle healing movement practice that is part of the system of Chinese Medicine. Qigong balances energy within the body for optimal health and assists the practitioner in experiencing their full potential. Gina has been practicing qigong for 10 years as a way to balance the energy generated in tantra practices, as well as to heal her own health concerns. Gina has been mentored by Ann Carroll for 6 years in Qigong and Chinese Medicine. Ann Carroll is the student of Ken Cohen, who is the author of the well known book The Way of QiGong. She has also studied with many other well known qigong masters over the years.
- Learn Qigong Organ Clearing for Optimal Health & Protection
- Practice Primordial Qigong to draw new energy into your body for healing & longevity
- Discover the ancient animal frolics, first developed by Chinese shamans, to internalize our natural rhythm
- Learn Qigong walking meditations for energy balance, centering & contemplation
- Add Taoist meditations to your daily practice for energy balance and clarity
Yoga and Qigong Instruction Rates
In-Person, Phone or Zoom Yoga and Qigong Instruction Rates: $65 per hour.
Buy 4 sessions in advance and receive 10% off!
$17 per person for group classes (4 person minimum, 75 minutes).
Negotiable for Day and Weekend retreats. Fully Insured.