Massage with John Rene
Deep tissue or Swedish massage with therapeutic yoga stretches and hot stone
$125 (90 minutes), $85 (60 minutes)
Essential Oil Treatment
$75 (45 minutes)
This treatment includes an application of 10 of the most popular oils gently massaged into the back, along the spine and into the feet with foot reflexology for optimal health. This treatment can be done by Gina or John Rene.
We use DoTerra Essential Oils. Email Gina to Order Your Own
John Rene Berard BS, MBA, LMT, CYT
John Rene has been practicing massage for over 15 years. He received his certification from Amherst School of Massage in Massachusetts. John Rene is also a certified yoga instructor and has received ongoing mentoring with master massage and yoga therapists. He has created a unique blend of traditional massage techniques with therapeutic yoga stretches to offer you a comprehensive healing experience. Hot stone can have a very grounding effect and can be added upon advanced request, as well as essential oils.
Book Your Session
Life Coaching & Mentoring
Are you needing emotional support right now?
Life Coaching is an easy and convenient way to get ongoing support in your life. In just a few sessions, I will get to know you and the life you desire. In each session you will move closer toward this life by removing the barriers that get in the way of living your fullest potential.
Using a pallette of mind-body techniques and as motivational techniques, such as creating action steps and ongoing troubleshooting to get over any hurdles, let me assist you in discovering and living your life purpose.
In addition to my holistic health skills, I am also an expert marketer, manager and communicator and has helped many establish successful small businesses, such as artists, retail store owners, yoga studio owners and wellness providers. I have also assisted those working in corporate fields & management to advance, while maintaining a balanced life. After a lifetime of spiritual practice and personal transformation, I have a gift for creating a sacred container for transformation to unfold.
Experience fulfillment in each moment.
- Make Time for Play and Pleasurable Activities each day (like reading a novel, dancing, painting, talking with friends)
- Eat Healthy in a way that suits your lifestyle and makes you feel great!
- Follow an Exercise Routine that works for your body and schedule, while improving your overall health
- Find and Create a Spiritual Practice
- Create Community or a Support Network
- Heal Old Wounds with Family Members, Friends and Coworkers
- Pace your day, week, year, life
- Find the time for the people you love
- Discover Efficient and Cost Effective ways to manage all the tasks before you
- Break Patterns that no longer serve you
- Minimize Stress
- Create a successful business while maintaining a balanced lifestyle
People seek a coach or mentor because they are:
- dissatisfied with aspects of their lives
- feeling overwhelmed by the many tasks in their lives
- feel they have been floundering for too long
- just want a little help with their life for a while
- in transition (divorce, new job or business, juggling school and parenting, family illness, death of a loved one)
- feel consumed by their professional life and need to create more balance, like time with family, friends and time for much needed self care
- need experienced guidance and support as they launch or grow a new business
Book Your Session
Spiritual Counseling & Hands-on Healing
Needing emotional support or guidance?
mind-body techniques Include:
- Guided visualization
- Qigong as Chinese medicine movement for emotional healing
I often suggest Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy for emotional healing. Transform blockages in your body and feel freer and lighter to move forward on your path. After a lifetime of spiritual practice and personal transformation, I have cultivated a special gift for creating a sacred container for transformation and personal growth to unfold.
In person, Skype, Zoom & Phone Sessions
Book Your Session
Sacred Unions & Weddings
Let Gina and John Rene assist you in creating your sacred union - wedding ceremony and supportive programs for you and your guests.
Gina and John Rene can meet with you to help you create your sacred union ceremony and any supportive programs for you and your guests. We will guide you in creating intentions for your life together. We are also available to assist you with communication and connection as you prepare for your sacred union.
Sacred Union Ceremony Officiation
Gina would be honored to officiate your sacred union ceremony. She will assist you in creating a unique and meaningful ceremony that reflects your traditions and lifestyle and is supportive in manifesting your intentions as a couple.
Cost: $175 (includes 30 min planning call & 30 min. ceremony within 30 min drive. Additional costs apply for further travel, planning or officiating time, based on hourly rate of $150/hr.)
Gina is an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church Monastery and can legally perform marriages and other sacred ceremonies in 50 U.S. States.
Yoga and Qigong Classes ~ for you and your guests
Receive a private yoga or qigong class before your sacred ceremony to help you to center and enter into sacred space. Provide a yoga or qigong class for your guests to also prepare them to enter sacred space.
Men’s and Women’s Circles
An alternative to the bachelor and bachelorette parties… Instead, invite your closest friends and family members to join you in men’s and/or women’s circles. Receive intentional support from your loved ones before you enter into your sacred union. Share your feelings and intentions. Receive wisdom from your community.